Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Imposters, laying low hunting prey!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, who is cool balls?
    This is obvioulsy before my time. And there ARE a few of us trying to figure this out. Its not just me. If thats silly, then I guess allot of us are silly and stupid. Yes THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET, and YES when I turn my computer off, I DO not give the computer, the net another thought. However, of course im gonna think about all this shit, and get aggrivated. They are messing with everyone. We have all been chatting and minding our own business and it's been pleasant for most of us. It is starting to get fun again. Ofcourse Im gonna wanna know who it is. I want everyone to be able to have fun again. And this dick is messing with that. However, I agree, the more I get on yahoo, the more I am having more fun in voice conference and seeing everyone on webcam. I am starting to love the voice conference. When i am there, I'm not even paying attention to the pool. So, yeah, I guess if the pool does get shut down for good, or if I get too irritated then thats where i will stay is in yahoo. We all had fun tonight. A bunch of us all looking at each other on webcams. We have to do that again soon. Leo, hurry up and get your webcam figured out*L* Everyone with webcams get on yahoo*L*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *L*@ you Sam...I have never addressed you once on this board, Nor have I said everyone comes here because there is something lacking in their lives, I havent said everyone is in the same situation as me and I didnt say everyone had to feel the way I do about things...But yanno..Go ahead and ASSume I meant that....
    I know for a fact everyone dont come here for the same reasons, I know most dont care when the puter is turned off...but I also know alot take this way too seriously..
    MY only point here was the amount of attention this "imposter" was gettin...and how it seemed to me that some people cared way too much about it...and that it dont help to give whomever that is attention here...but if they want to spend time finding that person...Wonderful for them..but do there have to be 5 or 6 threads about it?..*L*
    Why would I look down on people that chat in the pool when I have been a reg in that room for 3 years?...and you apparently cant make any point without mentioning you dont go there anymore...sheesh..*L*
    Reading way too much into it...dont get so deep man...There are no hidden meanings in my post...If I have something to say I say it I dont do it in code hopin you can figure it out.. smile

  3. #13
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, heidi NNNNNNNNNEVER disguises things.......nope! always straight-forward and outright, never EVER hides meanings in her posts

    *LMAO*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sam I got that you dont go to the pool much now...Yanno after 100 times we all get it..*G*..However Im not really sure what you're point was or if I was suppose to take with me anything from it?
    As for the dreaded imposter...The more attention you give him here the more trouble you will have...My basic point...
    NOW
    As for rotten telling me to "stop that"...If some of you are offended by my attitude, My veiws on telling personal shit in the pool, Or my lack of hiding my feelings....I guess its too bad ..
    I cant fake friendship...and I cant like someone I dont respect...I have convictions and I stick to them...apparently to some thats a major downfall..*looks at rotten*..
    Everyone here knows what Im like ...Love me or hate me...Im true to my friends....which brings me to this point...
    If you have "true internet" friends...You wouldnt care who the imposter was because those friends would know when it was you posting them...if someone comes in talkin shit about you...Your "true friends" know you wouldnt do that..
    Im really curious as to how you handle a real life crisis if this imposter in a chat room means so much and I can assure you whomever this is will give up much faster when they are bored...They will be bored when you stop giving them the attention...Does this only make sense to me?
    and T is on the right track with that...laugh at them...they will bore much easily..
    Its not the room its the people that chat there...If you want away from the imposter so bad...Everyone can always go to another room...Its a big cyberworld out there...

    And Rotten...Bite me ..I'll say what I want when I want...If Mel wants me to leave because of how I feel about certain things or feeings ..thats fine...but dont tell me Im not entitled to my opinion....I dont have to play in every group...Keep that in mind.. smile

  5. #15
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi, LOL. WOuldn't be the first time I overanalysed something. JUst my nature I guess. I do that with everything. If I read into it I am sorry, OK? It ain't no big deal, anyway. I don't think ignorin this guy is gonna do it though, he thrives on not attention, but making everyone hate each other. HOw you stop him is beyond me though? I can tell if it's someone close to me he is imitating, but people I don't know, who knows? ANd if it gets to the point that you can't have superficial chats in there, without wondering who you are talking to, I can see why they wanna find who this is. I don't see any way though, except going to a hackproof registration system, which is there any such thing?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sam who knows what do to stop it....I just know that I have seen them come and go over the years and its usually when we stopped giving them attention...I still think its the people that chat and not the room though and if its bothering people that much everyone can find a new room until whomever it is gets bored and gives up.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *smooches on heidi

    was just giving you a hard time....btw i dont worry about being ghosted cus most people know when it's not me. cept like mel!!! who has had long conversations with my imposters. She usually likes them better tho. *L

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ..live and let live...thats what i say....should ppl be curious about their imposters..who am i to say....but i will say
    that everytime we tell someone that they shouldnt care or post about it...we are in turn putting forth the same amount of energy into
    the same subject......either way..im neutral to this whole thing....the pool is my entertainment.....

    ------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thats it!!...i'm gonna make me a smilie wit a dunce cap. biggrin

    aaawww frown an i just read Xs post...*t
    i'm gonna so much miss late night frown

  10. #20
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    miss it? why mel?

    mel doesn't love me anymore frown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •